STATEMENT OF ADVERTISING POLICIES
AND ACCEPTANCE STANDARDS
- Wisconsin Energy Cooperatrive News reserves
the right to refuse any advertising that we consider inappropriate
for any reason.
- No special position can be guaranteed, other than second,
third and fourth covers.
- Coupon backup will be avoided if specified on the insertion
- Advertising for products and services that compete with those
offered by Wisconsin's electric cooperatives in not accepted.
- We accept no advertising for:
-"personals" or advertising for 900 numbers,
-alcoholic beverages or foods,
-any acts or items of sexual nature,
-any firm or individual that could be in conflict of interest
with -Wisconsin Energy Cooperative News editorial
policy or give the appearance thereof,
-or any product or service that is illegal in Wisconsin.
- We may request samples of unknown mail-order merchandise before
- Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations are not accepted after a given issue's closing
date for materials.
- We assume no liability for errors in key codes or other type
set by publisher.
- The publisher reserves the right to cease the publication
of advertisements upon default in the payment of any installment
- Wisconsin Energy Cooperative News' acceptance
of advertising does not constitute endorsement of any product