• Store cranberries in the refrigerator just as you
bought them for two to four weeks.
• Freeze cranberries, without pre-washing, in their
plastic bag for up to one year.
• Buy extra bags of fresh cranberries and freeze them
for year-round use.
• To prepare cranberries for cooking, sort out soft
berries and stems, then rinse in cold water.
• DO NOT THAW frozen cranberries before using. Simply
rinse in cold water and use as directed for fresh cranberries.
• Frozen berries can be chopped in a food processor
(one bag or 3 cups at a time).
• There are 3 cups of cranberries in one 12-ounce
• 1 cup of fresh cranberries = 3/4 cup of Craisins
Original Sweetened Dried